I finally have a web meeting with my dad today, I spend about 1hr talking and end of the conversation I try to hug and kiss the monitor as I see him in the screen.
I did some craft work while chatting with him. Tearing, gluing and coloring...
After my dinner mommy ask me do I want to go out with a pram or not as she is not able to carry me... I told her I want to walk. We walk about 1 bus stop to a coffee shop near our house to get her dinner. I do all the walking all by myself. During the walking I told my mom I want to go Holland. She told me Holland is very far we have to wait for daddy to come back to us she promise me it going to be very soon.
Mommy is very proud of me and she is thinking of getting kovan's bao and maybe some other goodies there tomorrow before going to Ah Gong house she think I should be able to make it without bringing my pram along.
Mommy don't worry I can even help to carry some of your stuff 8)



No comments:
Post a Comment