baby

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Another Day when Daddy is not @ home

Today he is in good mood...


Mommy tot I will wake up late since I sleep at 11pm last nite... Fat hope!

I still wake up the same time. Actually earlier I wake up at 6.30am. She force me back to sleep and it only last for another 2hrs.

We didn't go Kovan as per plan as I take too long to finish my milk. Go straight to Gong Gong's House. We spend a morning there and rush back for my nap after lunch.

I wake up after 2 hours nap and it was thundering and rainning heavily. Our plan of going to the park was drained.

Is okie I enjoy my puzzling time and "Cars" movie time with mommy too.

Mommy's word :- Everything is fine except for milking time as it take him years to finish it and sometime he don't even finish after 1hr 8(

No comments: