baby

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Justen Read! Mommy don't read...

I've being his story teller, but recently he refuse to let me read and insist he will read to me...

His favourite book at the moment is "The Very hungry Caterpillar" and he can remember some of the sentences quite well but sometime he will just mumble away and when I want to correct him by reading after him he stop me...

That day after reading that book, I ask him do you want to listen to "The Runaway Bunny." He say mommy I read... But he only started with the title "The Runaway Bunny" and stop there... Look at me and say mommy read... I told him I will read to him and next time please read to mommy okie 8) He give me a smile...

(We saw mountains in Jpn point to him and show him and he tell me little bunny, I am trying to relate what he mean and then I realise is the story about "The Runaway Bunny" which the bunny turn to a rock in of a mountain that he relate it immediately during the journey to Osaka.)

No comments: