I refuse to go with nanny for 2 days, clingy to mommy for a minutes before I am willing to kiss her goodbye.
I know something is missing. Refuse to sleep on my mattress too. I look for mommy middle of the nite I know she is lonely too. But I am a good flipper flipping around her and she didn't get a good sleep. I cry a bit middle of the nite I think I really miss daddy although I didn't ask for him. My mommy do told me daddy is now in holland and he is safe. So good to hear that 8)
Mommy brought me back from nanny's house last nite and she told me I had to learn to go up the bus by myself. Everything is as per normal I drink milk while watching a show, brought the bottle after I finish to the sink(He put it on our TV console although he know where is kitchen's sink no idea why). Brush his teeth change his diaper. After doing all that mommy ask me whether am I ready for card flashing I agree to her. But hor she didn't tell me I have to do it for 130 days, if I know I will think twice 8(
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment