I was happily sitting on a kiddy ride car and that auntie who is not very friendly come near me with a trimmer... Mommy is not happy already she feel that she is not professional at all should let me warm up 1st mah... She keep pushing my head down and force the trimmer on me, I started to cry...
Then mommy request the person manding the shop to change to a show more suitable for me she realise that they are actually not connected to a player they just showing what is on the TV imagine if we go there at 7pm I might be watch a TCS drama... And daddy need to request the man to give us a pc of candy all this need to ask one.
The "hair stylish" make my parents and me whole body full of trimmed hair I was irritated by it and then when mommy ask daddy whether should I go for another round of touch up after coming out from the wash room, my reply to her is simple... NO!!!
With this barber kind of service they need to pay S$16 and I heard both of them agree not to come to the shop at Punggol Plaza again... Lucky me, I hate trimming my hair!
Sunday, November 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment