I am excited to see Jaden and Ian in the bus, I hop in and the bus left in a sec, my mommy say she hadn't got time to react and I am gone, no cry from me but both my parents are shock.
I enjoy the warm up session with Jaden and Ian, Ian gor gor accompany us today he told everyone we are his didi and he got to take care of us today. So sweet of him...
We have sing along session, play doh session, reading session in Chinese and English. We do some simple exercise too I enjoy myself a lot as I realise my parents are around.
I reply teacher Michelle with Multi Language during the story telling session... I told her I saw gorilla, crocodile, "ma yi" (ants) and "koo koo kee" (rooster). Aloud! Mommy is proud of me and felt released that I enjoy the class very much.
I start to look for her when she went over to another classroom just opposite the road, I break down once I saw her at the other side of the gate and cry again when the bus uncle sent me off alone, Jaden is not with me... I didn't stop crying even after I reached nanny's house. Mommy is expecting for a bad day tomorrow.
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment