baby

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Going School

I start school on 9th Jan, 1 week after the upper level students start theirs...

They keep asking me whether do I want to go to school, my reply is NO! Mommy try to convince me that there are teacher who tell me stories and there are friends around. Normally after a bit of consideration I will say I want school. But my answer is always inconsistent...

I start to sleep at 9pm on 1st Jan and Mommy will be the one sent me up the bus in the morning and nanny will fetch me from the bus after the end of the class. They are worry what will I react in school but they also hope that I can accelerate my knowledge there.

Mommy worry a lot as she feel that I am still a baby, so worry that she can't sleep some of the nite and she decided to take leave on my 1st day of school to accompany me with Daddy. She keep reminding herself to let go and let the teacher and driver handle me, but she still worry lor. That's my mom.

I also don't know what to expect so can't review much just hope that everything goes fine and I will enjoy school soon.

No comments: