I requested uncle papa and nanny mama to send me down to wait for driver uncle... Once I saw Jaden I told him not to eat candy early in the morning. I say goodbye to both of them and follow the bus to school.
Teacher asked me to drink water today, I wander why, must be my daddy call teacher up to watch on me. I told mommy what I did in school as they didn't come and peek on me. I dance and sing... I told mommy books... But didn't tell her what I read. Anyway she is happy that I didn't make a fuss when I was sent to nanny place as before going to school I told nanny to wait for me after school and she did as per her promise.
Snack Box of the day :- Some pears, donut and 2 pcs of goat milk candy.
P.S. --> I requested for raisin from my mom before going to nanny place but she told me cannot eat too much raisin, today I will have candy and I got it as per her promise.
Friday, January 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment