Driver Uncle come very late so mommy is unable to send me off as per plan.
So daddy sent me to nanny place before going to school. Mommy was wrong I didn't cry when going up driver uncle's bus. I didn't cry in school too. I even spotted Uncle Papa's car when they come and peek on me. I shouted loud to my teacher is my Uncle Papa so nanny dare not come down to talk to Teacher Irene as per plan.
I didn't cry when I reach home too and I told nanny I want to go and fetch Ah Ben from school.
Mommy was released she is so proud of me but she still worry that I will get bore of school life after awhile. Lets wait and see...
Snack box of the day :- A pc of spong cake and a pack of raisin...
P.S -->Nanny complain that I didn't take water.
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment