The nite mare has come... I start refusing going to school.
Hate they nag at me, ask me not to take candy and titbits from driver uncle... How to resist right? All the kids are getting their share and ask me reject his kindness. How wor... I rather stay at home and don't go school.
Anyway my cry is short about 1min once the bus left I stop crying. But nanny, mommy and daddy are worry. They afraid I kena bully in school. Haiiz actually daddy more worry lor he wanted to call school. But cool mommy told him got to get use to it as this is also kind of problem solving that I need to handle myself. I will face a lot of problem but I will learn to face it eventuntly... Let wait and see...
(Mommy say she not worry but still call nanny after I am back from school. I told her I eat lollipop and chocolate (mommy going to faint) and I sound happy so she less worry.)
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment