Before mommy had time to take some picture of my drawing she wanted to blog something that I drawn.
I explain to her one at a time on those thing I drawn and here come the dinosaur with a little hat, a cute little hat. Then another dino with 2 men inside the dino and 1 man standing outside.
My explanation is :- Mommy and daddy is eaten by the dino and Justen is outside. Why is that so? As mommy daddy beat me the other day 8( so violent right? Due to that mommy keep asking me will I come and save them. Yes I will and I also go into the dino tummy like Pinocchio saving his daddy 8) At least that is a good ending.
I explain to her one at a time on those thing I drawn and here come the dinosaur with a little hat, a cute little hat. Then another dino with 2 men inside the dino and 1 man standing outside.
My explanation is :- Mommy and daddy is eaten by the dino and Justen is outside. Why is that so? As mommy daddy beat me the other day 8( so violent right? Due to that mommy keep asking me will I come and save them. Yes I will and I also go into the dino tummy like Pinocchio saving his daddy 8) At least that is a good ending.



No comments:
Post a Comment