baby

Friday, May 29, 2009

Parent and Teacher Meeting @ 2009 June


My parents come to my school today and my new teacher Karisma feedback to them my progress in school, she is very new so didn't get to know much from her. She say over all I am a good student who can do my job independently, my only weakness is I am a bit emotional and I will reject to do my work with a sweet smile. When teacher ask me to do something I will give her the cheekiest smile and say I don't want to do. That is bad right, but at least she see that. Mommy told teacher what she want to heard is those bad things about me so that I am able to improve myself in it. She show mommy the deconimial cube (picture on the left) and told her that I can build it with minimum help. Mommy is so proud of me 8)

Today is Miss Arvee last day of school, I told mommy I am so sad about it as I won't get to see her anymore, she told me Miss Arvee is going for study after she know more tricks and knowledge she will be back to teach us 8) That make me felt much better.

My chinese teacher have no complains about me, she say all her students are doing well as the class is small she can concentrate well on all the students if anyone of them didn't pay attention she will ask us to answer more questions. She give good point on my record book too. Mommy is happy to know that I doing chinese well.

Just before we are going to go home, a chinese teacher come and say hello to me and Mommy know that she is Chen Lao Shi as I told her before. Chen Laso shi is so surprise that I remember her althought she don't get to teach me. She is so touch to know that I even mention her name when I am home. Is good to share mah and I am so talkative somemore always like to share with her what had happen in school.

Will share my teachers feedback in my record book soon. Stay tune 8)

No comments: