(Mommy say: Saw BY's post on playing music and feel like blogging something that we did one fine day.)
Mommy got a good friend auntie Shuping who love music so 1 day mommy bring me to her house as she requested auntie shuping to play some music to me and cultivate my interest on music, just after 1 song I told auntie Shuping I can make better music and ask her to let me play a song for everyone. She play "Mary had a little lamb" and I play marcham like "Beethoven"...
During the stay Auntie Shuping told me she threaten her mommy to let her play piano when she was young and she work to pay for her fee too. Mommy peifu her and she even learn Violin when she attend U.
She is waiting for me to self request if I really love to learn. But good to cultivate my interest at the mean time lah 8)
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment