baby

Friday, May 22, 2009

Solar System

Mommy's words

I think he start learning about solar system in school, and he start to discuss with me on Sun earth and moon. Today we went to library and he brought a books on Solar System to share with me, 1st he ask me where is moon in the solar system, I can't find it I think moon is not in the solar system if I am right. Then I point to him the Sun but he refuse to believe it as he tot sun should have hairs 8) I told him from far it had strokes of rays but from near it is not. Then he point to the ring on the Jupiter(I hope I get it right) Think he know about the ring from Little Einstein. There are so much things to say and learn about Solar System should try to refresh my memories and start sharing them with him 8) Is so fun to learn 8) I told him about astronaut too he promise if he become an astronaut he will bring me to the moon with his space ship 8)

No comments: