Our theme of this term are plants and I make this pot of plant for my mommy 8) Happy Mother's Day! The one next to it is my request that day a packet of full cream milk. I never like milk not this one too. I have more request in supermarket recently I ask for this full cream milk the other day and I insist I will like it end of the day mommy finish it, it is not so tasty as what I thought, another day I told her strawberry milk might taste better, and she finish for me again. One day I saw this yogurt that I never like since I am baby I requesting it again, not to my liking too. So poor mommy has to finish for me again. Oh the one at the back is my TONG TONG and the little mushroom is mei mei's MORE MORE...
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Happy Mother's Day
Our theme of this term are plants and I make this pot of plant for my mommy 8) Happy Mother's Day! The one next to it is my request that day a packet of full cream milk. I never like milk not this one too. I have more request in supermarket recently I ask for this full cream milk the other day and I insist I will like it end of the day mommy finish it, it is not so tasty as what I thought, another day I told her strawberry milk might taste better, and she finish for me again. One day I saw this yogurt that I never like since I am baby I requesting it again, not to my liking too. So poor mommy has to finish for me again. Oh the one at the back is my TONG TONG and the little mushroom is mei mei's MORE MORE...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment