baby

Thursday, November 26, 2009

1st week homeschooling activities

Monday - Idling, as I don't know where is the basket... But nite time I manage to finish the following. Write letter a, Tangram and Build a Lego as per given model. Tuesday - Write letter b, 1-13, addition of 1, 3 letters phonic matching, lego building, Kumon Cutting game, Vege and Fruit Basket matching game, Color and it name matching game. Wednesday - Using the cutting game pic to paste on a paper mommy instruction is to use glue but the glue have some problem flowing out so I used Scotch tape instead. Build a Dino with shapes and some handwriting practice. Kumon Cutting Game and Sea Creature Coloring. Thursday - He only finish cutting the spinning snake, chinese writing, drawing a step by step mushroom and dot to dot the rest we do it together when I am home.
(I can't coach him while he is doing his job so he need a lot of determination and self discipline to finish his task all by himself my mother in law help me to ensure he is doing his writing work too, I will give him a quick briefing before I leave the house. I hope I can stay on for the next 4 weeks 8)

No comments: