baby

Friday, November 13, 2009

Tuckshop week update 3 - Learning a Lesson

I make magic, I brought S$1 to school and I bring back $1.1 with a cubic game. I have watermelon and orange too. I told mommy my friend give me money( she nearly fainted) and she told me I cannot borrow money from anyone and I can only get money from my parents or by hard work. She prepare 2 gold coins in my wallet and ask me to return it back to my friend today. I told her I did what she requested. (Good lesson learnt from both of us...)

**Mommy is grateful that my teacher call her to report on my behaviour in school, a mistake is done and we can't wipe it, but we need to face it and correct it. Finding the root cause is important but she feel that nagging to spend thing wisely is as important as not to take or borrow money to people. (Luckily is tuckshop week and not tuckshop month...*_*"

No comments: