This week is our yearly tuckshop week 8) Monday mommy forgot to give me allowance to school, but she remember to do so on Tuesday, she told me use the money wisely. I bought a foam plane and left 30 cents in my wallet. She give me an additional 30 cents so that I have 60 cents to put in my piggy bank. She gave Rayen 1 dollar to put in her More More too. This morning she pass me another dollar and remind me to spend it wisely again. No toy or stationary, can buy food if I don't have enough. Bring back the remaining and save it. I called her at noon, I told her I bought a drawing material, I didn't buy toys and I keep some money back. Mommy praise me for my saving as for the thing I bought she didn't say much but ask me to show it to me when she is back.
Learning to spend wisely is really a "da xue wen" mommy is still learning too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment