Mommy's word...
Justen, mommy want to tell you that I am so proud and happy to have you as my son. I think Rayen is happy to be your sister too 8) You come back from school with 2 drawing tools. You bought 2 because 1 for mei mei which is red and 1 for yourself. Although our little girl spoil it within an hour but it really show that you have some thought for her. I am very "an wei" for that! But again the item you bought look interesting but not durable. So mommy need to nag again, please spend wisely and we keep the remaining in your "Tong Tong" for more interesting stuff ok?
BTW:this morning you told me that your friend spend all the single cent he brought to school, you sound a bit jealous but my dear son, you know you are at the right trek, and keep it up and don't feel sad.
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment