baby

Saturday, May 26, 2007

1st Movie?

Guess where am I, I am in a dark room... And there are a lot of big and comfortable arm chairs but I have to sit on my mommy laps 8( Funny hor...

Yummy Pop Corn! Kee kee...


Don't worry as I don't like cold drink.


Lucky har don't need to pay as I am shorter than Happy Feet...

I am in a Cinema! This is the 1st time my parents bring me for a movie... I enjoy the 1st part of the show very much as I am watching so many interesting advertistment at one time and lots of preview 8) I crawl from one chair to another and the best part of all is I got to eat POP CORN. Yummy! I think my parents choose a boring show as I start to dose off 5min after the real movie start, and I sleep all the way until the show end which is 3hrs later... So can anyone tell me what is the show about?...


No comments: