baby

Monday, May 7, 2007

Tomy's Reply

Some pple must be wandering how is Tomy the Train issue as mommy got questioned from curious pple. Actually not much reply from them as they say they build the toy with Europe Standard, but actual fact it cause my injury. So in order to make it safer for other kids they will modify the design of the tunnel. Wandering will they ask me to test out the new design or will they return me the old set that they sent for verification don't think mommy will want to let me play with it anymore.

Anyway mommy also ask about the claim, she wanted an apology from Tomy as until now they never admit is their design fault that causes this accident to happen, actually she also don't know what she want in return, she is thinking of making this an open case and let me decide how I am going to deal with it.

She more worry on my mental development due to the accident. As there are lot of curious pple asking me to raise up my chin to show them my scar. Mommy hate it and she also don't like pple ask about it in front of me. She hope that everyone reading this message will know what to react when I am around. As there isn't anything uncommon about me actually I am still my usual self. I am still cheerful and playful and I don't really disturb by it so just let it be like a birthmark given by Heavenly God a unique symbol of me...

No comments: