Today is the last lesson of this term and let me summarise what I have learnt.
Warm Up :- This session is to learn to share, I still not very good in it but I will try not to play with those toys that my friends are playing. I will help to clean up the mess once the music stop and very happy to say "Hey Yo Hey Yo" and help my teacher clear away those basket.
Tu Lao Shi
Chinese :- Not very attention with this and always like to go near the "stage" when Teacher Tu and Teacher Zhang doing the puppet show . I love the Treasure box, where Teacher Tu keep her treasure. I will try to knock and touch and guess what is inside.
Tea Break :- I learn that I need to wash my hand before food, and I need to say thankyou after collecting the plate from my teacher. I have to pay extra care when bringing my plate back to my seat and I need to drink slowly from my cup. Teacher Adrian say no straw is allow and I learn to make choices when they ask me whether I want water or juice. Although sometime I will make wrong choice, I think soon I will learn from my mistake. Best part of all is I can ask for 2nd serving and they never reject when I ask for more of what I like.
Outdoor :- Main objective of this session is to share, again I am still learning. And I learn to convince others too, as I will tell them "Xia Lai, Xia Lai"... Although most of the time mission failed.
Music :- Love to jump around and run around when music start... Will follow the sign once they sing I LOVE U...
My parents like the overall content of JG and the only thing they don't really like is the timing as all of us have to wake up at 7am to rush for my lesson at 9am.
Good news of all as they have 4 wks to sleep late due to school holiday... Yeah!



No comments:
Post a Comment