I have my booster Jab today and finally graduated from my 5 in 1 vaccination assignment. Yeah!!! Don't need to come to this place again, at least for the next 1.5 years. Although is it quite a painful ending but I got to eat my favourite tidbits while jabbing. Keekee 8) BC say I won't be getting my cert now, will only get it when I come for the next assignment. That will be after my 3rd Birthday. A bit too long hor, but she say is okie since I don't need it at the moment.
My weight is still in 50 percentile I am 11.20kg now and my height is 87cm which is on 97 percentile. Very tall hor. But mommy a bit doubt with their scale although I also feel that my height increases quite a lot recently, all my trouser become 3/4 pants. Got to spend money on new pants again.
Saturday, May 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment