Brought him straight to Nanny's house after arriving in SGP, told him will bring him to Play Ground when we fetch him after his lunch and bring him to see Papa fly Airplane after his nap.
He took a late and rather long nap and tot it might be too late for him to accompany daddy to the field so I ask daddy to go alone. He woke up after daddy left the house and only start fussing when he realise daddy is not at home. He cry and cry and I really don't know what happen as he reject all the things that offer to him, like biscuits and candy. So I realise that he take my words seriously and when he know that I don't really keep my promise, he was so upset and disappointed and the only way to release his anger is through crying and fussing. tot he might not really remember but I was wrong. He is not happy that daddy left without bringing him along. So got to ask daddy to bring him for a walk to gain back his trust.
Feel really sorry for not taking my words seriously and make empty promises... Mommy will try not to do it again okie? So sorry for that :P
Tuesday, May 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment