Bed time is becoming more and more difficult for us, as he will twist and roll around the bed, re arrange his 7 bolsters again and again, or even play in the dark, but just refuse to go to bed.
So we decided to leave the room and let him sleep by himself, he is so shock with our decision but doesn't dare to come out to look for me as Papa warn him to sleep. He cry and shout for me, saying "mommy come in" " mommy sleep" again and again... I am in the next room. My heart sore and aching, so heart pain to hear his cry and his simple request just to sleep with me 8(
He cry on and off for 45 mins and finally I give in... Really can't bear to let him cry into his dream so I go into the room and look for him. Once he see me he walks to me with 2 bolster and tell me Mommy Sleep... And lying on my body just to ensure I am with him...
Guess we have to try again with more preparation some other day...
Sunday, May 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment