baby

Friday, July 6, 2007

Bridges Montessori Kindergarten

Woman really like to change their mind... My mom change hers too, she decided to sign me up for Bridges... We are impressed with their study material and the students progress. Each of them doing their work independently. Is a terrace house with open concept everyone is concentrating and attentive with their own work no pushing or crying. I also try to join in their activities... I try to transfer a cup of rice using a spoon to another and I wanted to drink the orange juice that just squeeze by a girl. I also try to fill up the watering pot like the boy who is helping on the gardening. Is so fun. My parents are impressed with a boy who just finish spelling a few words, windmill and rocket and another girl doing addition of 4 digits. Everything are well organised. Their school fee is a bit steep but my parents feel that is very difficult to reconsider another one after visiting them. Some great news to share, Ian will be changing to morning session next year and Jaden will be joining me for the Pre-Nursery so we will meet in school every day starting for Jan 2008. Isn't it great! Look forwards to go school leh, as next time I can squeeze my own orange juice, I didn't get to drink today, the girl pour it away so wasted hor...

No comments: