baby

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Sicky Family

Visit Allyson again, just when mommy thought that so long didn't weight me liao. Really suay 好的不灵坏的灵。。。

I have a bad cough, nose congested and a sligh fever, my mom have a itch throat and daddy is not feeling well for more then a week and now he also kena the flu bugs.

Very cranky during meal time as sore throat mah how to eat... I don't even want my favourite fruit - apple.

Can't sleep well too cry so many time middle of the nite and wanted mommy to sleep with me all nite long, ask her to pat me to sleep but she always fallen asleep half way through. Think I really make them so tired just hope that we all can recover soon and gain back the sleep that we missed.

Update :- I am now 12kg 86cm... @ 22mths

No comments: