baby

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Costly Haircut at Junior League

Before :- Quite happy to sit next to 2 gold hair Jie Jie...
During :- Watching Hi 5 attentively.
Going to finish... Yeah!!!


We spent S$30 for my new look, expensive hor... Reason bcos we took a cab to Paragon and realised that the shop is closed so we proceeded to United Square. Haircut was S$18 and cab fees was S$12.

No queuing, no crying everything is going rather smooth this time... Me so brave hor. I am a bit worry initially, but after the 1st pc of candy is put into my mouth, all in my minds was when can I have the next one.

Barber Auntie is so nice she secretly give me a small pack of chocolate so that I don't need to share with mommy. Mommy eaten almost 2/3 of the candy before putting into my mouth, so greedy hor. Anyway I am a good boi during the whole session, I need to be like a man between two blue eyes babe.

My parents are happy with my new look - Clean and Neat 8)

No comments: