Mommy's words with proud...
I think sometime ago I already mention that Daddy is the one doing flash card with Justen... Today since daddy is engrossed in a show, I took out some of the flash card that he used to flash and show them to him.
1st I flash him a group of cards about nuts, after 2 round of flashing, I stop saying the card that I am flashing and he surprise me with telling me the right name of few of them including Almond and Walnut.
In order to confirm whether is it a coincidence that he might just remember them while I am flashing. I show him another set of card on birds he is able to tell me each of them correctly. Which consist of the following :-
great Indian hornbill - he say hornbill
emperor penguin - he say penguin
white pelican - he say pelican
gadwall - he say gadwall
common kingfisher - he say fisher
black tailed gull - he say black tailed gull
greater flamingo - he say flamingo
Ostrich - he say ostrich
White Stork - he say White Stork
white tailed eagle - he say eagle
(his pronunciation is not very accurate but knowing and saying them correctly already make my jaw going to drop down)
Another set about animals, I told him Lama and he say Ilama... Which is correct, isn't it amazing!
Sunday, July 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment