Mommy is having her monthly migraine today, lying straight on the bed... My sweet daddy tot of making a nice dinner for all of us while she is resting. Just a few minute after he make the decision, he wake mommy up with guilt...
Once she is @ the kitchen she saw all the gadget that she seldom use is on the stove and nothing is done but floor is oily. I am banging on the fridge shouting.
"I want Papaya! I want Papaya... "
The scene was quite shocking for my sicky mommy and the 1st thing she need to settle is me, I was quite delightful to go to the sofa once I heard that she will prepare Papaya for me. My daddy was happy too and we share the papaya in the living room 8)
After making our dinner she go back to rest, that day she didn't have her dinner but the fish that make by my parents are delicious.
Sunday, July 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment