baby

Thursday, July 19, 2007

回家

I really looking forwards to evening, as my parents will come and fetch me. I will give them a very very sweet welcome smile and once nanny mama feedback on my progress of the day I will smile to her and say Mama see you bye bye... In order to stop her from cont her words.

Instead of crossing the road which is faster, they choose to use the overhead bridge for my safety. They really "用心良苦" hor...

I am also given permission to walk on the narrow path near the road... My naggy mommy will keep reminding me not to step down the path, how to forget her words wor.

Then she will play hide and seek to lead me to our lift. Normally I will stop for awhile and sit on the path like the Old Granny did in the morning.

Once we reach home I will offer help to open our door remove my shoe and keep them in our shoes cabinet. Then follow by washing my hands with "Sah Boon"( a new words I know from nanny) and dry them. And “噔噔噔噔。。。” I am home and ready for my milk and my favourite video time.

No comments: